Frosted Salted Banana Caramel Fudge
Created by Steph McDonald
Serves: 12 pieces
Ingredients for the fudge:
70g vanilla pea protein.
60g runny nut butter of choice
250g banana, mashed
100g Salted Banana Caramel Better Being Blend (*Found in your Summer Wellness Box or at www.sneakywholefoods.com)
Optional inclusions: dark choc chips, crushed walnuts
Ingredients for the frosting:
50g banana, mashed
100g yoghurt of choice
30g runny nut butter of choice
For the fudge
1. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
2. Using your hands, mould the mixture into a cookie dough consistency.
3. Press mixture down firmly into a lined loaf tin, and place in freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
For the frosting:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until combined. If the mixture is runny (depending on
which type of yoghurt you use!), allow to set in fridge before re-whipping.
2. Frost evenly on top of fudge once set, cut into 12 pieces and serve immediately.
Note: the fudge itself will last in the fridge for up to a month. Frosting should be prepared fresh, kept refrigerated and consumed within 7 days.